Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Feet Makeover

When I started to redesign my blog, couple of months back, little did I know that I would have so much fun doing other people's blogs as well. This one was special. Something I had been wanting to do for a while and do it well. So I gave myself the longest time to think over it, until I was pestered to get down to doing it with a full sentimental twist to it.

Quilling is a paper craft form, that I have always wanted to try and this was my chance. A close friend (and classmate) of mine, Roshini and I took it up as a project and decided to go ahead with it. We came up with rough compositions and decided to go ahead with all guns blazing. It was oh-so-much fun! We took exactly one and a half days to complete this. The investment we made were of initial paper prints, paper and glue. Apart from that, we did give our body mind and soul into it!

Here's what we came up with finally, and needless to say, it was loved by the blog owner, who happens to be my mother dear! The blog is now available on http://happyfeetrails.blogspot.com/




Thank you Roshini, for making this possible!

You can view more of Roshini's work on http://poshmakes.blogspot.com/


Colour for this chappal: Green

No comments:

Post a Comment