Thursday, September 27, 2012

German Records

It has been a while since Ulti Chappal got an update. Apologies. I now am a multi-blogger, as I record my experiences in Europe, through two major blogs, one personal and one on a more professional and learning aspect.

The personal blog called Die Gilbe Post literally translating to The Yellow Post (a direct reference to the Postal Systems in Germany) was designed by me before I left India for Germany. Its a record of my experiences and fun things during my stay. The header is of an old Agfa envelope (almost vintage) that my mother found and kept safely for me.

The Agfa Envelope

Details on the the Agfa envelope

Details on the the Agfa envelope
The header didnt take too long to make and I enjoyed the process thoroughly.

Final Header


Screen shot of the blog



Read Die Gilbe Post and be part of what I experience!


The Design Diaries is my observational and learning record from all frontiers. I intended to share my academic work done as well through this. Its a wordpress first, and I look forward to some interesting times with it! I decided to not mess with the header, keep it plain and simple and explore as things move on.


Screenshot of the blog




 Read The Design Diaries and feel free to leave comments!




Colour for this chappal: Black, Red and Yellow.



No comments:

Post a Comment